Quote of the Month


QUOTE OF THE MONTH



"My only regret is that I have but one life to give to my country"


-Nathan Hale



Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mock Trial Assessment

Case 1

Elyse Roberts versus Kevin Murphy (DC)

I had a lot of fun with the Mock Trial experiance. I thought what made this event so memorable and significant was that it was competitive. I participated as a lawyer that directed an examination of a main witness, as well as delievering the closing statment. Both provided the opportunity to expierance unique elements of attoruneys in the courtroom. I believe that the most challenge aspect to the case was making sure the jury was aware and concious of the arguments you were making....

1 comment:

  1. I missed reading what you had to say about the issues Jake. Too bad, your blog had a lot of potential to be a real authentic and provocative expression of your ideas when you started the year. Hopefully you can return to it as we head to the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete