Quote of the Month


QUOTE OF THE MONTH



"My only regret is that I have but one life to give to my country"


-Nathan Hale



Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Final thoughts

History of Moron...i mean Mormon....nah i meant Moron.

I am not a religious man, so it does not annoy me when the argument against my contention is "well have you ever read the bible, or torah. It's just as insane." I could agree with that. The only difference however, is the the religion of Mormon began in the 1800's. Almost 2,000 years after the death of Christ. If that isnt harsh enough and maybe it doesnt merit the craziness that we look at Mormons with...then its the new Mormons that can create such dismay. Its the Mormons (fundamentalists) today that can drive me crazy. Like the ones who have 25 wives in which many of them they have raped. I can go on and on but there is a problem that the religion is growing at the rate it is. Its extremely irrational and national media needs to understand the people for what they are. Most are fine, tax paying citizens, who come off as family oriented and kind people. But the problem lies in the fundamentalists.

No comments:

Post a Comment