Quote of the Month


QUOTE OF THE MONTH



"My only regret is that I have but one life to give to my country"


-Nathan Hale



Monday, October 25, 2010

Bullying CONT.

I kind of lost my train of thought so I am going to just speak from the gut. Bullying is a terrible thing. Break down the Hobbs/Locke philiosophy. People are either good, or they are bad. I guess, people are bad. That is why bullying exists and that is why a euphoric world will never exist. You know Machiavelli once ask is it better to be feared or loved? I bring this up because he found that most likely it is better to be feared. Why would it be better? Because being feared retards the ability for someone to rise or act against you. This notion is that people would do this. People are natually bad. That is why bullying exists.

Here at Deerfield I know I have been bullied. But for the stupidest reasons. Here are the two reasons.

1) I dont play for our high school team. Therefore people think I am a "pussy" or I think I am so much better than everyone else. Truth is that one my team is very good, and I like playing at a higher level. Secondly, my best friends play for the team. Third, it is cheaper than high school.

2) Last year when I was a Junior, I may have "hung out" with senior girls. Who cares, all that social class, you cant have older girls stuff is bullshit. It really is. Who cares what people you hang out with. Who cares what you do. Worry about yourself. There are larger issues in this world that require attention rather than the girls I hook up with. The people that gave me crap for that last year have other obvious internal problems. One person, even had to create a facebook account just to try and torment me which is the funniest thing. Sorry I get a little emotional :)

But yeah his name is Scot Benton. I should have sued him. That would have been so good.

Alright I'm just rambling.

Ill check in with you later.

Peace homie

No comments:

Post a Comment