Quote of the Month


QUOTE OF THE MONTH



"My only regret is that I have but one life to give to my country"


-Nathan Hale



Sunday, October 17, 2010

Its been too long

hey blog...its me Jake. Mr. Kramer has not had us writing here for a little while so I thought I check in to see how you were.

This weekend my hockey team took 2 out of 3 wins from the Chesterfield Falcons. They were last years National Champion. It was cool blog. Real cool.

Did you know some people want Christine O'Donnell to actually represent them in government. HAH! She wants to ban masturbation. That could be the stooopist thing I've ever heard since I read that 68% of Americans believe that Noah's Arc literally happened.

Okay blog, I'm checking out.

See you soon beautiful.

3 comments:

  1. Perhaps your diatribe against Ms. O'Donnell might be given more credence if you actually knew how to spell STUPID and ARK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did it on purpose Kramer and you know it. Secondly, my diatribe against O'Donnell would exist even if I was "dumber" than she was. Which I assure you I'm not. And here is some information to elucidate your concerns. The band Slightly Stoopid happens to be one of my favorite bands. I think that their creative title along with my choice of "stooopid" have something similar in common. Third, please if you have the time, type in Christine O'Donnell into youtube. You'll find some interesting stuff. Especially the one video about how if she was living in WWII Europe and was hiding Jews, she would have to admit to the Nazi's she was hiding them because she will NEVER tell a lie.

    Oh yeah, I spelled ARK wrong. Sue me. Just kidding.

    Thanks Mr. Kramer.

    your favorite homeroom student,

    Jake

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-250_162-10004937.html?tag=page

    ReplyDelete